Monday, October 4, 2010

Welcome to the Blog


Preparations begin, bags are packed, last minute purchases made and slowly the time counts down to our date of departure.

Friday will see Miranda and me on a plane to the State of Japan and in an effort to chronicle our journey and to entertain you I have created this blog. I hope to post regular updates on our travels, lots of photographs and any curiosities we discover.

Japan, it conjures images of robots the size of skyscrapers and equally huge prehistoric beasts of destruction. Although I would love to see either of these (in the far distance moving away from me) instead our focus will be on culture, architecture, history and food. I have created this Blog to share with you a chronicle our journey across this amazing country. I hope to post regular updates during our time with lots of photographs and pictures of the site we see and if we are lucky any curiosities we discover.

Finally, please share the link to this blog with anyone who may be interested in our trip and experiences.

1 comment:

  1. Have fun Miranda & Ben. Waiting to see amazing Japan in pictures.

    ReplyDelete