Thursday, October 14, 2010

Temples, temples, temples

There really are a lot of temples in Japan. Yesterday took us through two major sites in Osaka and now in Kyoto we have managed to happen upon more. The problem, is I'm slightly to considerate and concerned that my accidental step is going to steal someone’s soul. Well I exaggerate but hopefully you get the idea.
Really I should just relax, apparently the locals in Kyoto are happy to use a temple for a car show and the staff in a Osaka temple are happy to use leaf blowers.
On the upside these buildings are amazing and generally include some form of cute garden area.
PS Sorry Tony, I know you taught me to use a polarising lens for shooting cars but I was in a bit of a hurry and just grabbed Miranda's camera.

No comments:

Post a Comment